COLLEGE CENTER FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS
CCTT of the Cégep de Trois-Rivières
C2T3 is one of three College Centres for the Transfer of Technologies (CCTTs) affiliated to Cégep de Trois-Rivières. Its mission is to support the technological development of companies specializing in telecommunications, particularly through technical assistance, applied research, technology transfer and training support. To do this, C2T3 can count on a team of experts including doctors, engineers, technicians, instructors and project managers.
Areas of expertise
Network analysis and performance
Telecommunications circuit design
Characterization and optimization of antennas
Discover what this CCTT can do for you
Examples of applications
Wireless data acquisition system: ZigBee, Wi-Fi, Ant +, Bluetooth, 6LoWPAN, etc.
Electromagnetic radiation (EMC) measurements in anechoic chamber
Telecommunication signal measurements
Wireless telemetry systems:
- Agricultural system
- Home support system
- Paramedic monitoring system
- Sport monitoring system
Communications management system
Simulation of wave propagation
Communications energy balance
Feasibility studies for new telecommunication products
- Agilent AT-N9912A, Spectrum analyzer,
- Anritsu S331D, Coaxial cable analyzer
- Agilent AT-N4010A, Wireless network connectivity measurement equipment.
- Agilent AT-MSO9404A, 4 GHz Oscilloscope.
- Agilent AT-N9030A, Signal analyzer
- EXFO FTB-5700, Optical network analyzer
- Agilent AT-N5182A, Vector RF signal generator
- EXFO FTB-500, OTDR
- EXFO FLS-241-UNIV, Visual fault locator
- EXFO FP4S, Video inspection probe
EXFO FTB-5700, CD / PMD analyzer